Most web-based backup companies want to sell you cheap do-it-yourself online storage products – and burden you with a challenging project to make it all work.
We’re different. Dr.Backup combines superior backup technology and secure cloud storage together with professional services. We assist with the Setup, Monitoring, Alarming, Restoring and Testing of your backup solution.
The benefits of our S.M.A.R.T. service include:
- Fully assisted installation customized to YOUR requirements
- Data encryption for security – and compression for efficiency (HIPAA compliant)
- Email notification report sent after each backup with detailed log of every file processed
- Backup SQL databases, open files and Microsoft Exchange
- Complete control over file selection, backup schedule and data retention period
- Optional local image backup which creates “vhd” disk files that can be virtualized
- 30 day free trial (with no upfront credit card required) and our customer satisfaction guarantee
Our support staff acts as a logical extension to your team. This means that you get superior online backup protection – without making a significant investment in technology, staff or training.
We download and install backup client software, identify and select critical files, folders, email stores, SQL databases and applications for backup. We define retention times, set backup schedule(s), assist in firewall updates and addition of exceptions to antivirus scanners. We perform initial baseline of data over the Internet or using portable USB drive. We adjust and optimize your customized setup as required.
We verify backups run on schedule each day. We provide an audit log that identifies every data item backed up and reports any error conditions detected. We identify machines that exhibit a pattern of improper or troubled backups.
We provide proactive notification to customer (and/or their technology consultant) when backups run with errors, run empty, or do not run on schedule. Over 50 common errors generate alert notifications that our customer support specialists track and actively help to resolve.
We directly assist customers to recover a copy of lost, missing or corrupt data elements previously backed up. If required, we perform bulk data restoration and provide access via high-speed FTP download (up to 100 Mbps) or express delivery of USB disk.
We help perform periodic end-to-end testing of disaster recovery procedures to verify data integrity and help organizations meet Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO.) We perform routine software updates to correct minor defects and assure the latest security measures are in place.